Saturday, September 28, 2013

Angry Cats

I know you wonder why I don't post more pictures of the kitten, Silverlock. She is just so very mobile. I tried to make a video of her this morning, and of course, she kept her back to me the entire time. Apparently, Roanoke is having a rash of bears this season. Besides the bear in our neighborhood, there is one more that roams in Roanoke, and looks for a free meal. I can think of no reason for this sudden interest in the suburbs except that the berry crop was poor this year, from so much rain.

The angry, unicorn meat eating cats are out there in the dark, with the bear...as soon as I open the window, the kitten comes out of her crate, and off they go. They visit, of course, for nourishment, when they are fatigued with the hunt.

I have been more tired since coming off of the abilify. I don't know if that is the cause, or it's just a natural cycle. I have been asleep during my normal blog hours, 3 to 5 am, and then I am too tired to blog when I wake. I fell asleep with the kitten on the bed last night, and she was very pissed when I put her in her crate, for the night.

And now I need more sleep. I wish you a good weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment