Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday 2 June 2013

This is the week Pancake will go to her new home. And, I had drinking dreams last night. As far as I know, alcoholics in recovery all have drinking dreams. Simply, we drink in our dreams.  They are frightening, in the fact that alcohol has so much power in our thoughts, and they are so very real seeming. 

I am sorry I was gone for almost a week. Sometimes life intrudes, and I must attend to it.

Yesterday was attention to the Pond day. Although I love the frogs, I don't love algae. It's hard for me to believe that I grew up swimming in ponds, and the ocean, rather than pools. There is something to be said for sharks and water snakes.

A friend and I visited the Lebanese festival at St. Elias Catholic church on Friday, and plan on going back today. Besides the most marvelous food, and music, there is a silent auction, and A & M Market is there with Mediterranean goods for sale. Dancers perform throughout the day, and there are activities and a bouncy castle for the kids.

That's all the news for today, folks. I know you have things to do and I need to get back in the groove of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment