Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome

I don't have much this morning...not enough coffee yet. And still, here I am with you in the dark, waiting.

And the kindly stepfather made blueberry muffins last night for me, instead of watching the opening of the Olympics. I won't eat them. I am taking them to a friend's this morning for coffee.

I think the best part of the opening ceremony was the James Bond (Daniel Craig) bit where he jumped out of a helicopter with the Queen. And of course, Voldemort. I think they should have done more with Harry Potter besides showing a blow up doll of Voldemort and having J.K. Rowling read. For those of you new to my blog, I am in love with Severus Snape/Alan Rickman. I would take either one, just gimme a choice.

The thought of Severus and my meds are keeping my worries at bay for now. And I am taking yoga classes. I have found that I am limber but have lost my sense of balance. Right now, holding one foot and reaching my hand to the sky is the impossible dream.

Thank you to all who view my blog. You don't know how much your interest keeps me going...and I am thrilled to have found out how to enable comments...I eat, drink and breathe you. Hopefully tomorrow will be more cohesive...

1 comment: