Friday, April 4, 2014

50 Years Free

I have only known her for 34 of Her years, but surely She was just a good a friend before that. My Friend is 50 today, and I am so very happy She has reached this age.

She is an Aries, like me. She is tall, graceful, and full of 'spit and vinegar', as my Mother used to say. In this world, I call her Darkstar. She is kind and caring. She is especially good to her friends with invisible disabilities.

She is a cat lover, and somewhat resembles those cats she loves, in that Her claws tend to be sharp, and She is always well-groomed. Also, her ears are rather pointy. I think of Her as a tortie.

It was a good time to be born, 50 years ago. Spring is perfect.

She is:
loyal
brave
generous
beautiful
graceful
                   not afraid
                   to tell the world
                   what it can do.
Or not.

She is:
Herself
passionate
determined
creative.

She is Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment