Monday, November 25, 2013

It's Monday, Right?

Another blow to the PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) over the weekend, and I try to recover by eating well, and taking my meds on time. I do not want to drink or cut.

I went as far out on a mental limb yesterday as I care to, helped along by the steroids I take for a rash. Due to the actions of my Love, and the ears of several others, I made it through without drinking or cutting. That's a win, my friends. That's a win.

Today I see my therapist, and will check in with my shrink to see if he has any input. I have written before about what it's like to live on the fine edge of nothing, and I don't see any reason to try to describe it today.

And, of course I ate too much chocolate last night. Way too much. This is from a woman who has sucked down a pound of fudge in one night. And, such is my metabolism on the steroid, that I think I lost 5 lbs.

Anyway, I am a bit numb this morning, but all my arms and legs are moving and I can take a shower after some time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment