Monday, December 30, 2013

Still A Monday

I don't know why, but I have never been that excited by the arrival of the New Year. To me, it symbolizes putting the wrong year on my checks for a month or two. No amount of glitter and sparkle can gussie that up. So here we are. I am much more excited about the fact that I can still turn the tree lights on, in the early morning and evening.

It is the quiet time of the morning, on the street I now live on. But the unicorn meat eating cats are in full swing. Max, the dog, has taken to sleeping under the covers, as winter sets in. And me? I have a stunning case of bronchitis that may or may not be moving in, for the winter.

I enjoy my new apartment, but yesterday was a bit lonely. But I can feel lonely in a crowd, I am just that talented, so...

Not much today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment