Friday, November 5, 2010

This Is Nirvana, Isn't It?

Marc and I had managed  to take a vacation overseas, even if we didn't have to learn a new language. And we were congratulating ourselves that the car was still at Dulles. What we hadn't counted on was arriving in D.C. on Easter Sunday. We couldn't figure out why the entire population of the city seemed as intent on leaving as we were...shouldn't the traffic be flowing the other way? It took us 3 hours to travel 4 miles. After Edinburgh and London, we thought it couldn't get any worse. And we had been tripping the light fantastic in some of the most solitary regions of the world, which made it particularly aggravating to be stuck in crowds at the end. 

Well, I am at the end of this trip. Marc and I hope to travel back to Scotland in the spring, so get ready. In the meantime, I want to continue this blog and I am entertaining suggestions for topics. You can write me directly at: alisestewart@yahoo.com

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment