Saturday, November 10, 2012

Georgia


Ladies Night Out at Plantagenet Rose was a spectacular event...glitter and personalities everywhere!

Now, today, I am trying to foster a cat on death row from the local Angels of Assisi group. I met the lovely, said cat, Georgia yesterday at the local shelter. The people at the shelter were as kind as they could be. I think Georgia has the potential to be a unicorn meat eating cat. She intimated the same to me yesterday, whispering sweet nothings into my ears from behind the bars...let's hope the foster is successful. I should know by this afternoon.

And I have rediscovered another love from the wintertime. Traveling about on these bright days, reminds me of the stark fact of shadows...a stand of trees, white against the gold of the fields, throwing their shadows one against another. They are a brilliant relief for the eyes against the white winter sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment