Friday, August 27, 2010

Tripolar

Ok. I consumed a pound of fudge yesterday that I bought on the Roanoke City Market. I have just finished the last of the chocolate ice cream, and have to have something to do before my meeting later on (Friends of Bill and Dr. Bob: you know who you are...) where I can snag some cookies.

Thank God people in the rooms are cheap: the cookies are nothing to swoon over. I am still below 135 lbs. (american) but not for long if I have anything to do with it. I love my meds.

Mind you, it's not easy consuming an entire pound of fudge. Yes, little ones, let me say that again. Consuming an entire pound of ffuuudddgge. I had to wake up periodically during the night to do it, but I got it done.

I am now, as anonymous says, ''One bad relationship away from having 30 cats...''
Although I think really, that the opera diva had it right when he said, "Life is all about magic and pasta."

No comments:

Post a Comment